Tuesday, January 14, 2014

140114 - Hey 2014 :)

140114, what a special day :).


     So after disappearing for 2 years, finally I'm back :D. Yes I'm back with more joy and fun. It's my bad for not blogging for 2 years, because of laziness -___- (but I was so busy with my uni's life also, so forgive me XD). This will be a brand new kickstart for me to share my life.

     Actually I was thinking to use a brand new blog link instead of continuing this blog, because it has been abandoned for so long, I didn't really know how to continue. Looking back my post, it just holds me back. There are so many stories in the past that I've written down in here, even some of them I've forgotten the whole thing, erm maybe just 50% of them, it's bad huh? But I'm glad that I didn't really remember them, because most of them were sad stories (not all of course, but mostly). It's good to have a blog to see what you've done previously and see how much you've grown up. The moment I thought of this, I feel very grateful that I'm still alive :'). 2-year-disappearing is quite a long period, there are so many things happened, ups and downs of my life, and there are some very important moments that change who am I right now. Slowly I'll write more on what I've been gone through between these 2 years *if I have time to do all*. Another thing is I want to improve my writing skills. Maybe my English is getting worse compared to last time, I still think that blogging is a good way to improve myself, not only for my language, but for my thinking, inspirations and personalities.

     Updating my current status : I'm doing internship as a compositor and editor in AvantGarde Studios in Kota Damansara, it's 3 months long. Still left 1 month to finish it, and I'll straight away continue my last semester in the university. Time flies right? It's hard to believe that I'm going to end my degree soon D:. It's not like a blink of eyes of course, just that I think most of my assignments that I rushed made me forgetting that time passes rapidly, and sometimes it's quite regretful when I realised that I didn't spend my day well. Mehhh. Thank goodness it's just "sometimes", I quite enjoy for what I'm doing right now XD.

     So I shall end my post here. Hopefully my next post won't take another 2 years to publish hahaha *what a joke*. Adios :).

No comments: